TANGO ROSARIO BALL
A HAND-STITCHED FOOTBALL WITH AN UNMATCHED HISTORY.
Tango Rosario is a soccer ball designed by Adidas keeping in view of the football used in 1978 in the World’s premier international tournament in Argentina. Hand-stitched butyl bladder and a polyurethane surface for durability and a true touch.
- Hand-stitched for high durability and pleasant touch
- Butyl bladder for best air retentiveness and preservation
- FIFA Quality certified Ball
- Manufactured by Adidas
- FIFA tests on circumference weight, rebound, and water absorption
- Training ball
- 100% polyurethane cover
- Product colour: White / Black / Black
- Size 5