HS 4 Star | ENG Willow | High Grade
The HS SPORTS features thick, wide edges and an extreme mid-profile with a concave spine. This bat is expertly handcrafted by master bat makers. Edge: its slight bow generates a perfectly balanced pick-up to deliver increased power. Our technology and craftsmanship provide our bats with the widest of curvature faces and a slightly raised belly, providing a maximum rebound system for power, confidence, and execution. A flat wide face with slight curvature provides an even distribution across the full face of the bat; enabling precision, accuracy, power, and confidence in your shot selection. Round handle made out of 9 piece cane and rubber, which delivers the optimal combination of power, control, and flexibility. It is designed to increase the hitting surface area whilst lowering the center of gravity of the bat; promoting greater swing weight and power distribution. Rubber toe guard. The powerful and dominating stroke maker, who looks to take over the game with their well-timed, strongly executed shots.
- Made from fine quality English Willow, 7 to 8 grains on the face
- Balanced pick up with wider weight range, Square edge/flat face profile
- Huge edges and monstrous sweet spot, High middle/swell with a high spine
- Overwhelming power concentrated in the hitting zone, Minimal concaving to maximize power, Mid-to-low swell position Ideally suited for power-hitting game
- Outstanding value for money and is designed for big-hitting all around the ground.
- Light Weight (2.7 – 2.9 LB)
- Medium Weight (2.10 – 2.12 LB)
Suggested by world-class players
It is a great piece of equipment that is suggested by professionals of the cricket world. Also designed under their fruitful suggestions.