HS Cricket Batting Gloves | Core 5
These gloves are introduced for professionals; HS Core 5 batting gloves are ultra-lightweight and provide superior performance and protection at a reasonable price. Engineered to provide next-level comfort and durability, they boast traditional aesthetics and a lively design. These are made of artificial leather include a finger chamber system for added protection. It will enhance ultimate durability and protection. These batting gloves have a traditional design and look come along with supreme foam cushioning
Sponge-padded spacer mesh back is available for a snug fit. The extra leather patch is attached to hard-wearing areas of the palm. Toweled wristband with embossed Velcro is adjusted for perfect fit and available in both RH and LH orientations.
- Includes finger chamber system for added protection
- Ultimate durability and protection
- Traditional design and look
- Supreme foam cushioning
- Ventilation holes on the palm
- Ergonomic finger and thumb splits
- Sponge-padded spacer mesh back for a snug fit
- Lightweight high-density foam finger with thermoplastic polyurethane inserts
- Extra leather patch on hard-wearing areas of the palm
These gloves are available in standard size for the right hand and left hand.
These gloves are long-lasting, cannot rip or tear due to their premium fabrication and industrial-grade stitching